Dear X-tendo partners,
This is just to remind you that the X-tendo series of five webinars on energy performance certificates is airing tomorrow. Here and below you can find an overview of the five webinars and the respective registration links.
What can you expect from the webinars?
- Presentations on the work done in X-tendo related to the specific features (background, methodology, materials developed, next steps)
- Presentations of the testing experiences and verification material in the implementing countries
- Guest presentations from EPC experts external to X-tendo
- Panel discussions and Q&A with the presenters
The list of the five webinars, with the respective registration links can be found below:
- 8 February 2022, 14:00 -15:30 CET: Assessing comfort in buildings – approaches for the EPCs and building stock – Register here
- In this webinar you will get an introduction to the X-tendo comfort feature. In addition, a representative from DG ENER will reflect on EPCs in the context of EPBD and Greece as a test partner will present their view of things. More info and agenda.
- 15 February 2022, 9:00-10:30 CET: Measuring the real energy consumption in buildings – how could this be included in an EPC? – Register here
- This webinar will present the methodology to measure real energy consumption developed in X-tendo. Romania, one of the countries where the feature has been tested, will contribute with its experience. More info and agenda.
- 22 February 2022: How to improve the quality of an EPC? Adding new features in a reliable, user-friendly and economic way –
- The aim of this webinar is to discuss how current EPCs can be improved by adding new features in a reliable, user-friendly and economic way. The assessment of these criteria for the features developed within the X-tendo project will be presented by scientific and implementing partners from different countries.
- 1 March 2022: How could a building logbook be efficiently implemented? Experiences from the H2020 X-tendo project –
- The method developed in X-tendo is complemented by the experience of the Portuguese implementing partner and by the view of the EU commission and the UN enviroment program.
- 8 March 2022, 14:00-15:30 CET: EPC databases – how can they be used to increase the quality of EPCs? – Register here
- This webinar will present the methodology developed to perform quality control routines in EPC databases. The three countries in which this feature has been tested will contribute with their experiences. Christian Lund Iversen from DEA will present about quality control and risk assessment of EPCs, especially based on his experience.
If you haven’t done so already, I would ask you to register if you are interested in joining and to share the event within your network. You can also find posts to share on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Thanks a lot in advance and don’t hesitate to get back to me if you need more information,
Have a great week!
Senior Communications Manager
Buildings Performance Institute Europe asbl | vzw
Rue de la Science | Wetenschapsstraat 23 | B-1040 Brussels